Search DigiBored

Friday 14 October 2011

What is digibored?

Surely its just a spelling mistake, you might think, he meant to write ‘digiboard’ or maybe digiboard, digi-board, digi_board were already taken or that I’m just trying to be cute. Actually you’re probably right on all three accounts but I have to confess I really am digibored, I’ve suffered from digital/technology boredom from day dot. 


Don’t get me wrong I love technology, I love digital media but I hate the technological jargon that goes with these things. I use technology in my day to day work and life, in my own words I do some pretty innovative stuff with it but I simply want technology that I can pick up and play. I want clear to use guidance, I don't want to read jargon, well unless i'm having trouble sleeping. Hey, I'm a slow adopter (Don’t tell anyone at work), I get confused over the simplest things sometimes, for example do I trend #digibored or @digibored on Twitter? (By the way I’m @showtime6677 if you wanna follow me). I know I’m not the only one who is digibored, there are a fair few of us, so I’m planning on using this blog to demystify some concepts and to also talk about my passion of continuously improving and developing organisations. 



Anyway my 1st ‘proper’ post called ‘social housing 2.0’ is winging its way to you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment